Happy Smile provide a hygienic, convenient and a clear solution to the correction of malocclusion (straightening of teeth) without having to wear brackets and wires.
Happy Smile is an exciting, new, invisible, easy to wear, comfortable and above all an affordable aligner system. The system is used in thousands of clinics in India, South America, Europe, Russia, Asia, GCC, APAC, Africa, and Australia.
It’s popularity is growing at an incredible rate. All you have to do is wear a series of wafer thin transparent, high quality removable aligners, which gently guide your teeth from their present to the desired position. No-one will ever know that you are straightening your teeth!! We provide ourselves on being a very caring and professional company. We are dedicated to providing a high quality product and service to every patient. We will do everything we can to ensure that you get that beautiful smile you always desired.
Happy Smile provides exciting, new and improved quality aligners through its unique process.
Happy Smile Aligners Advantages:
- Aligners correct malocclusion without going through treatment with metal brackets and wires.
- Aligners are comfortable when compared to brackets and wires.
- Hardly anyone will notice that you are straightening your teeth.
- It is a Hygienic way to correct malocclusion as it doesn’t hinder the normal oral healthcare procedures and doesn’t let food particles infuse in the appliance.
- Easily removable, allowing you to enjoy existing eating habits without having to modify them.
- Happy Smile aligners are designed to FIT in your lifestyle and not CHANGE your lifestyle.
So Why Happy Smile?
Happy Smile is wire-free/wireless and does away with the need to bond metal or ceramic wires onto your teeth. It is invisible and removable, allowing in public, meet clients without embarrassment or discomfort. You simply remove, brush, floss, rinse and reinsert: Happy Smile will do the rest.
Happy Smile can Treat:
- Crowding – Teeth are too close together
- Spacing – Gaps between teeth
- Overbite – Teeth overlap too much vertically
- Overjet – Upper front teeth stick out and protrude
- Underbite – Lower teeth extent past upper front teeth
- Crossbite – Upper and lower teeth bite on the wrong side of each other
- Openbite – Gap between teeth on biting
- Misplaced midline – Center lines of upper and lower teeth are not aligned
Getting your Happy Smile Aligners:
- The first step in the process is to visit the Happy Smile dental clinic for consultation.
- The doctors will take your impressions, photos and radiographs and submit these to Happy Smile.
- You have the opportunity to digitally review potentially corrected position of your teeth which represents the treatment outcome as planned by the doctor.
- Once satisfied with the review of potentially corrected position, aligners are delivered to you by your doctor on your following visit.
Each aligner is worn for 2 weeks before advancing to the next aligner.